Saturday 20 July 2013

The Walking Dead


I have just watched the trailer for the fourth season of The Walking Dead and I cannot wait to watch it! The Walking Dead was one of my favourite t.v shows ever. 


I remember when I watched the first episode on the t.v and I became completely captivated and addicted. Every episode was tense and you just couldn't look away. There was the constant threat of walkers and it helped to keep you on the edge of your seat the entire way through. When it ended it felt like years until series 2 came around.

Ah series 2. What can you say about series 2? It was pretty much the BEST series of any t.v show EVER. Every episode was even more tense and had more action than series one did. The whole thing with Sophia was gripping and full of questions.We had the welcome edition of the farm and its inhabitants. The series 2 finale was Oh My God good!!! It was one of those things that you just couldn't help but watch over and over and over again and still be surprised. When I looked up clips of the finale before it was released the announcer stated "Due to the intense nature of the finale this will be the only clip released." 


Then there was series 3. Sigh. Ah series 3, what happened? You had so much potential but then we got to about episode 3 or 4 and it was just so blah. Dull and boring, nothing tense or exciting. Far too many people and far too little walkers. It just got very boring. That's not to say that there wasn't some good moments. There was some very heart-breaking moments but overall just failed to deliver. The finale was so dull, in my opinion anyway. There was no tension and I found myself starting to fall asleep while watching it. 

But series 4 seems to have the welcome return of lots of WALKERS!!!! YEAH!! I, personally, cannot wait. 

How about you? Do you like The Walking Dead? What did you think of series 3? 

Watch the series 4 trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

No comments:

Post a Comment